WTS: Full Size Semi Auto UZI Parts **PICS**

I have for sale one new old stock "DES" full size UZI grip stick that's been properly converted for semi auto only use, 1 NOS top cover converted to semi auto, 1 semi auto recoil spring/ rod, 2 used handguards, a 9mm to 8mm grip pin bushing/ sleeve and an original used cleaning rod.

I started with an new old stock grip stick/ fire control group/ lower and machined the full auto sear to semi spec so it works as a striker release rather than bolt release and welded in a selector stop to prevent the selector from being set to the full auto or "D" position.

Works with McKay receivers without mods. Other receivers may need the use of the included 9 to 8mm grip pin bushing if the receiver has an 9mm grip pin hole. Bushing goes into the 9mm grip pin hole on the receiver so you can use 8mm pins and won't have to drill larger holes in the grip housing. 

The NOS topcover has been modified by the removal of the ratchet pawl which is not needed nor can be used for a semi auto.

ALL PARTS Tested for function with an UZI built on a McKay receiver (IMI spec).

Example complete semi auto grip housing: http://shop-usbarrelshrouds-com.3dcartstores.com/Uzi-Semi-Auto-Lower-_p_34.html

Perfect for McKay builds, re-welds or any IMI spec receiver.

Comes with everything pictured. Used handguards, recoil spring and cleaning rod thrown in for free.

$110.00 Shipped CONUS. USPS Priority Mail.  (Price dropped from $132.00 on 4-29)

20160418_003338_zpsnwb8df8a.jpg

20160418_003240_zpsx4hkivu0.jpg

**Only the left side is used or needed on the semi auto sear. There is nothing for the sear to catch on on the right side.

20160418_000749_zpsu4hla5n2.jpg

ALSO...

For sale separately: 1 complete semi auto full size UZI Striker assembly with recoil spring and buffer. Came with a bolt I bought and I don't need 2 of these. Only used for 2 32 rd mags. Made by Vector. Works with both 9mm and .45acp.

SOLD to Uzitalk member Dockless55

20160425_030124_zpssnyn8gmz.jpg20160425_030503_zpsyft6t0ce.jpg

I accept PayPal, Credit Cards (no extra 3% fee) or Postal MO.

DM me for payment info.

Edited by IGC
striker sold