WTS EXC 10.4" HK 416 AI DATE CODE OTB UPPER & PARTS

Up For Sale is a Very Lightly Used (~250rds fired) Highly Sought After, Factory Original, 10.5", HK 416 OTB (Over The Beach), AI Date Code, Upper Receiver, and Lower Parts Kit. 

This is a 100% Factory Original Upper Receiver, Not a Parted Together Upper or PD Trade in.

The Factory HK 416  Parts That Are Included With This Upper Are; The QUAD RAIL, The Factory OTB Buffer Tube, The Correct Factory Lower Receiver Back Plate, HK 416 Castle Nut, HK Concave Stock, HK Factory Pistol Grip With Water Proof Storage Compartment, HK 416 Flash Hider,  HK Marked Tungsten Buffer, Factory Buffer Spring, and Original HK 416 Manual. All Original HK Factory Upper Parts Are Included.

The HK 416 is Used by Our Tier 1 Operators in DEVGRU, MARSOC, and ARMY SPECIAL FORCES Groups Including CAG a.k.a. DELTA FORCE. The 10.4" HK 416 Was The Gun That MARK OWEN Used to Kill Osama Bin Laden. This is Your Chance to Own A Little Piece of History.

This Upper Has All The Lattest Features Serious Shooters & Collectors Look For. Only AI and Newer Date Coded HK 416s Come With These Features From The Factory, Including The Slim Profiled Barrel Under The Handguard.

These Factory Uppers Are Becoming Exceedingly Rare in This Condition and The People Who Have Them Are NOT Selling Them as They Just Keep Going Up in Value. If it Was Not For 41F BS Looming, I Would NOT be Selling Mine. There Are Some Items I Still Want Before July 13th.

THIS 416 UPPER PARTS KIT WOULD LOOK FANTASTIC ON ANY REGISTERED SBR, M16 MACHINE GUN, OR PISTOL LOWER RECEIVER. ALL NFA RULES APPLY! THIS IS A SHORT BARRELED UPPER AND CAN ONLY BE INSTALLED ON TO A REGISTERED SBR, MACHINE-GUN, OR PISTOL LOWER RECEIVER!! 

ASKING; $8500.00

***NO TRADES OR LOWBALL OFFERS WILL BE RESPONDED TO***

Shipping is $30 in The CONUS Paid For by The Buyer!! I Use USPS PRIORITY MAIL. Payment via Discreet PayPal, USPS PMO, or Certified Check.

Feel Free to Ask For Any Pictures You Want and I Will Send Them To You. If You Want References or Feedback From Buyers on GB and HKPRO, That Is No Problem.

20160409_121342-1.jpg

20160409_121005-1.jpg

20160407_184241-1-1.jpg

20160407_184138-2-1.jpg

Edited by 1096