Please help question about CF W A Bolt

lessrahkmin

I have a Mac 10/45. I am purchasing a Lage Mac 10/9 Max 10 31k upper. I want to slow it down with a C F W 9mm A bolt made for the Mac 11/9. Does anyone know if i can do this,  given that the bolt is made for the 11/9 and the upper is made for 10/9? I have asked both macmachineguns and lage. Lage says that isn't a good idea,  but never said it cannot be done.  Anyone know how i can slow down to 400ish 450 rpm on the mac 10/ 45? Can i use that cf w bolt on that upper? 

On 5/27/2022 at 3:17 PM, lessrahkmin said:

I have a Mac 10/45. I am purchasing a Lage Mac 10/9 Max 10 31k upper. I want to slow it down with a C F W 9mm A bolt made for the Mac 11/9. Does anyone know if i can do this,  given that the bolt is made for the 11/9 and the upper is made for 10/9? I have asked both macmachineguns and lage. Lage says that isn't a good idea,  but never said it cannot be done.  Anyone know how i can slow down to 400ish 450 rpm on the mac 10/ 45? Can i use that cf w bolt on that upper? 

Yo, 

MAC 10 /45... 

I purchased a  first generation Max10 from Lage for my Power Springs Ingram M10/45... it transformed it from a bullet hose to a subgun that could compete with guns  4 times its cost... controllable by even the inexperienced,  my 15yr. Old daughter's  could  easily fire it hitting the target every time. 

The cfw bolt is for the original upper Design,  to slow the ROF, by weight.  

Lage has literally spent millions of dollars perfecting this  system.  

If they advise No, then No means  No.

Edited by Born loser...in Montana
Sp