WTB: S&W 76/MK 760 Magazines

sgmairs

Good morning Gaffshot,  How much were the MK760 magazine at Knob Creek as well as SW76's. Thank you for your time. Paxton 

Good morning, sgmairs, what prices have you seen for SW76 in excellent condition. Thank you. Paxton 

Edited by Paxton
Add on another question.

sgmairs, I have some  SW76 36RD. magazines in excellent condition. I may consider selling some if I knew fair market value. I know there are smarter people out there then me that would know. Thanks. Also trying to learn how to navigate sturmgewehr.com to get around.  Paxton

• 2 months later...

Hello sgmairs,

I have four 36 round factory MK760 mags and four professionally modified and reparked 36 round Swedish K mags along with a loading tool for $150.00 shipped. The aforementioned mags are listed in one of my current posts on Sturm for a MK760 parts kit I have for sale. They were offered to any buyer of the kit first, I now have a buyer and he has no need for the mags. The only thing is I won't separate the mags, I'm only selling the complete package. Let me know if you are interested in the package and I will not repost the mags separately once I receive the funds for the parts kit. I will hold them for you.

Thanks,

Zach

• 4 months later...