**Removed from market** Colt M16A1

Brian595

I must be blind but can't see how to delete this post...Decided not to sell.  Thank you to all those who showed interest.

Great shape Factory original Colt M16A1.  Includes gun as configured in pics.  If you would like the extras in pics ((2) additional Colt uppers (9mm and 5.56), bayonet, and buttstock) add $2k.  I believe the color difference between the upper and lower is due to cleaning / oil.  I personally have never used any of the uppers.  The lower was used with a different upper and I have put less than 1000 rounds through it.

Left side.jpg

Right Side.jpg

left side (2).jpg

Edited by Brian595
removed from market

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm interested in the weapon. Can you tell me how many owners counting you have had it? I would take all the extras. Do you have any pics of the internals? What is the adjusted price for the rifle. Please feel free and email me at beltfeedm60@gmail.com 

Thank you and Semper Fi. 

1 hour ago, beltfeedm60 said:

I'm interested in the weapon. Can you tell me how many owners counting you have had it? I would take all the extras. Do you have any pics of the internals? What is the adjusted price for the rifle. Please feel free and email me at beltfeedm60@gmail.com 

Thank you and Semper Fi. 

email sent...pics on way tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...