WTS: Israeli Tavor X95 Factory SBR Price Varies

SouTac

We have for sale a lot of Israeli Tavor X95 Factory SBR with 1 30rd magazine. These are factory Israeli guns therefore they will require a demo letter to come out of bound. These are not legal to go to Civilians. The ones with sights are $1350 and the ones without are $1250.   We will take a Business Check,Wire Transfer Or CC with 3% added All Major Credit Cards.  ALL NFA RULES Apply!!! Shipping will be $50 dollars. These are in a FTZ these are available only to LE or Dealers with a demo letter.

Tavor X95 SBRs 15 L no sight 15 R Mepro.jpg

Wow, interested in a parts kit if you cut them.

ATF won't let WA FFL have these even with WA demo letter. 

Edited by Ryo
Mistaken them for SMG

On 5/3/2022 at 9:22 PM, Ryo said:

Wow, interested in a parts kit if you cut them.

ATF won't let WA FFL have these even with WA demo letter. 

Wa State banned law enforcement agencies from having machine guns but what's stopping them from have a SBR ?

15 hours ago, BELIKEBRO said:

Wa State banned law enforcement agencies from having machine guns but what's stopping them from have a SBR ?

I must have miss read the ad. I assumed these had the happy switch since it was mentioned that it can't go to civilians..

You're right, WA has no issue of getting SBRs.. just MGs even with a WA CLEO love letter.

Edited by Ryo

Yup.. imported NFA item requires demo letter. I remember that confused me a while ago.

So these X95s.. Are these any different from the civilian legal X95 SBR?