Swiss Brugger & Thomet B&T SPR300 SBR & Integrally Suppressed .300 BLK DISCONTINUED SBR VERSION

MFP Autos

On offer, I have the discontinued factory SBR version of the B&T SPR300 Pro. These guns are incredibly quiet integrally suppressed sub-MOA .300 black out bolt actions. These rifles are no longer being offered as two stamp kits and will only be sold as pistols going forward. This was never a high volume item to start with, so it's anyone's guess how many are floating around out there - certainly not a ton. This may be the last opportunity to grab a brand new-in-box Factory SBR version of the kit. The kit comes with the rifle, matching serialized suppressor, B&T Bipod, Stock Adaptor, Scope Rings, Paperwork and Discreet Soft Case.

This is a two stamp kit. Both the SBR and the suppressor are currently in my inventory on Form 3 - available for immediate Efile.

Factory SBR SPR 300 Pro Kit - SOLD 

20220412_215944.jpg

20220412_205907.jpg

20220412_221615.jpg

Edited by MFP Autos
Updated Photos

• 3 weeks later...

The SPR300 pictured has SOLD. I have another one left that is an identical package, also brand new, but with a couple of small blemishes. These really aren't noticeable, but I want to point out the fact never the less. It may have rubbed against the sling buckle that was also packed in the same compartment during shipment. That said, the gun came out of the case with the red plastic B&T seal on it like this. 

I will update the photos shortly.

• 5 weeks later...
  • MFP Autos changed the title to Swiss Brugger & Thomet B&T SPR300 SBR & Integrally Suppressed .300 BLK DISCONTINUED SBR VERSION