AAC suppressor mount problems

BPinFL

Who can fix or replace my AAC  18 T and 51T suppressors to not come loose during firing?  The 18 T comes loose after 4-5 rounds, the 51T after 9-10. would like to have something that positively locks on like a surefire mount. of course would need to replace the muzzle brake/mounts for the new system.  Anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks for the Boards! BP

I had the same problem and had to have the latches replaced by aac when they were still in business.

Mine are headed to Ecco on Monday. Get on his list and get them converted to your favorite mount.

I am going keymo because I have several dead air cans.

4 hours ago, BPinFL said:

Who can fix or replace my AAC  18 T and 51T suppressors to not come loose during firing?  The 18 T comes loose after 4-5 rounds, the 51T after 9-10. would like to have something that positively locks on like a surefire mount. of course would need to replace the muzzle brake/mounts for the new system.  Anyone else experience this problem?

Thanks for the Boards! BP

ecco machine, but if you want a diy mod, remove the spring and drill/tap for a set screw, lock in place