NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm with ZS & HS Turrets, also the NPR1 Reticle with N/F Rings. (LNIB) *Pics

NightForce NXS 5.5-22x56mm with ZS and HS Turrets, also the NPR1 Reticle. (LNIB) With N/F Rings.

I have a (LNIB) NightForce NXS scope up for sale. This is model # C236 and has the High Speed Turrets and the Zero Stop Features. It also comes with my very favorite and now discontinued NPR1 Reticle. It comes in its Original Factory NightForce box with everything that came with it from the factory. It will also come with a set of Butler Creek flip up caps along with the NightForce Bikini covers.

This will also come with a New set of NightForce UltraLite 1.375" Scope Rings with 6 screws installed on the scope. The scope had no rings marks before I installed the NightForce Rings, and I installed the rings properly, had it leveled out perfectly, and torqued to proper specs. So there will not be any ring marks if you were to remove the NightForce Rings from the Scope.

I had this installed on a Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 caliber and I shot the rifle only 25 rounds with this scope installed. It is all set up to install onto your current Rig.

The NightForce Scope alone cost $2000 dollars, and the NightForce Rings are $200 dollars as well. So this is a $2200 dollar Set-Up.

Only $1800 Shipped and Insured for the Scope & Rings combo.

NightForce%20Top_zpsus7yxzqw.jpg

Top%20Right%20View_zpsriet8kea.jpg

NightForce%20Right_zpsclkp65ww.jpg

NightForce%20Left_zpsta7iyqhp.jpg

NightForce%20Box_zpskgwpbz1z.jpg