Colt AR15 A4 Rifle with Extra's (Very Rare and Hard To Find) <NIB> *Pics

Sig716er

This is a Brand New (NIB) and Extremely Hard to get, Colt AR15-A4 Rifle with full size 20" 1x7" Twist Barrel. It comes with a New Knights M5 RAS hand guard system. I also installed a Geiselle High Speed National Match 2 Stage Trigger that is fully adjustable and the lightest Trigger that Geiselle makes. It also comes with the Colt Detachable Carry Handle. It comes New in the factory Colt box with everything that came with it from Colt. 

This is the Nicest Colt I have ever seen. it has absolutely No Play or Wobble between the Receivers and the alignment and Color Match Up between the Receivers is Perfect. It also has the Colt installed Ambidextrous Selector Switch.

This is the same Exact weapon that is being used by the Marines in our Military. The only difference is that theirs is Select Fire and is marked M16-A4, and this one is in Semi Automatic and is marked Colt AR15-A4.

There were only a small amount of these produced and they are Super Hard to find. The last on I saw on GunBroker went for $2100 without the $250 dollar Geiselle NM Trigger.

Only $1900 Shipped to your FFL Dealer

Colt%20AR15-A4%20left%20side_zpsx21qqwwi

Colt%20AR15-A4%20right%20side_zpsuks188b

Colt%20Receiver%20Markings_zpspo6qejqd.j