Ivan Shapiro (Northern Maine Tactical Supply) RIP

Oh no... I'm very sad. I had bought a couple of machine guns from him couple years ago and tons of 8mm ammo.

I know he was having some issues carrying stuff and had a helper pack/carry everything around.. Since he was good at shipping all my MG stuff, I gave him a lot of slack for taking more than 1/2 year to ship out all the stuff I had bought. He did come through, though I helped him create the shipping labels. 

If I recall, he told me he was a doctor.

Rest In Peace Ivan.

We sold Ivan his first 4-machine Guns back in 2000 or 2001. Ruben also sold him a couple guns as well at the same time  We shot together at our monthly shoot and it was the start of a life long friendship.  In fact we did business just a year or so ago as we did over the years. He had local doctor friend (name withheld) who we still keep in touch today. He was a good guy overall and he’ll be missed. God speed doc.

Jim Corby

Sad news. Not the kind of news I like to hear, but thank you for the update 86.

Ivan was the first person to welcome me to Maine right here on Sturm, after our move.

I had planned to ride up "north" this summer to see him.

Should be a reminder to myself.

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

Tomorrow may be too late.

RIP  Ivan.

R.L.

• Like 1