My first eforms back in 73 days

taylorwso

I’ve been seeing quite a bit of eforms coming back between 60-70 days for individuals & saw two trusts come back closer to 80 days today. Still haven’t seen anyone post up any silencershop returns. The ones I’ve seen have been mailed in prints. I’ve heard on the SS dealers Facebook group they are getting returns in though.

I’ve got one cooking at 60 days today so I’m hoping in a few weeks.

Edited by AZK Brock

• 3 weeks later...

The form sucks. I could've filled it out mailed it with an error got it back with the cover sheet in two weeks fixed it and then mailed it back out and got it improved two weeks later. This is what I used to do in the past. It will not certified my form. It keeps coming up responsible person error. I have  been trying for four days. I called the A.T.F. up about 30 times. And I still get that responsible person error. I called a friend of mine and asked him if he has e-filed and he walked me through it. I checked off every damn box they had and put something in it. And it still keeps coming up responsible person error. I must've deleted the form about 20 times. It started all over again. I am not having any luck with this. I've tried it on an Apple and I tried it on Surface. Nothing

Any suggestions? I pretty much cobered all the bases.

Thank you 

andy

Edited by GUNHEEP

15 hours ago, GUNHEEP said:

. It keeps coming up responsible person error. I

Any suggestions? I pretty much cobered all the bases.

The forms highlight what box is not correct, I dont know how they could make it much easier.

The rp email must match the same email used to sign up for eforms

I realize that. And I've looked into that. And I've pulled on all the drop boxes and checked everything off and placed some thing in every box. I filled in all the red boxes that were missing information.And it doesn't go through. So much for being easier than that?

I'm going to call the A.T.F. again tomorrow. Even there tutorial doesn't help. It'll explains how to fill it out. It doesn't explain what to do when something goes wrong.

Edited by GUNHEEP

58 minutes ago, GUNHEEP said:

I realize that. And I've looked into that. And I've pulled on all the drop boxes and checked everything off and placed some thing in every box. I filled in all the red boxes that were missing information.And it doesn't go through. So much for being easier than that?

I'm going to call the A.T.F. again tomorrow. Even there tutorial doesn't help. It'll explains how to fill it out. It doesn't explain what to do when something goes wrong.

are you a sot?

email the same?

Yes. 20+ years

emails same. I was told about that from another sot friend of mine. 
nothing

went back and doubled checked and compared information on the application and the transferee. I removed the middle initial. And left as full middle name

nothing

still has error for responsible person

right now have been on hold with big bro for last 32 minutes 

He double checked everything and yes. But I have not even been able to get that far too put the pin at the end of the form and sign it myself. It won't let me. It keeps coming back responsible person error. And there's nothing on that page that is highlighted in red except for the little status box. And all it says is must be corrected for responsible person. I checked the action box and everything is fine. Nothing is missing. I had his profile open at the same time on another page as I was doing the form. The only thing differently I did which I thought would help is that I took out the middle name detail  and just left for middle name as it is in his profile. I thought that may do it? Nothing.

I am just going to mail them in with some missing information get them back in about a month with a cover sheet and then send them back and have them approved in about two weeks after that. That's what I used to do in the past.

On 4/15/2022 at 3:02 PM, guntrustlawyer said:

I used one of silencer shops kiosks here in Tx. 4/1/21 for a suppressor on form 4.  It has been over a year now.  Atf reports transfer is still pending.

Marty Seidler

that has nothing to do with the new eforms

Edited by taylorwso