WTS: AM180 original metal drums and plastic furniture

American 180 original metal magazines x2 and original plastic furniture set, as pictured.  Not sure if mags are 165 or 177 capacity, but they are original.  No winders included.  All are in good condition (see pics)

$525 $425 delivered CONUS where legal.  Will not separate.  USPS MO preferred.

photo%202_zpsmmolsmjz.jpgphoto%201_zpswgpmkz7h.jpg

Edited by Robert C. in TN
reduced price

Hi Robert:

I am interested in your AM 180 drums and furniture - can you tell me a bit more about the condition of the drums - are there any dents or significant wear (scratches, dings, rust, etc.) how is the bluing, have you used them and if so did they work OK?  Also it looks like the stock / grip is stained or discolored, is this so or just the way the plastic was formed?  Is this furniture factory original? Thanks up front for any more info you can provide on these  - thanks!  Are the drums marked in any way? jim

There are no dents or significant wear on the drums.  One drum has some patina on it and there is the tiniest amount of surface rust that I've remedied, as shown in the pictures.  There is a small triangle stamp on the main drum body of both, but other than that, no markings.  They work great.

The stock/grip are not stained or discolored - this is how they are.  The pictures are accurate.

Everything is factory original.  These all came with a transferable AM180.  When I got some clear plastic drums and some pretty wood, I put these original parts away.

Edited by Robert C. in TN
clarity

On 4/14/2016 at 11:05 PM, Moskito said:

Hi Robert:

I am interested in your AM 180 drums and furniture - can you tell me a bit more about the condition of the drums - are there any dents or significant wear (scratches, dings, rust, etc.) how is the bluing, have you used them and if so did they work OK?  Also it looks like the stock / grip is stained or discolored, is this so or just the way the plastic was formed?  Is this furniture factory original? Thanks up front for any more info you can provide on these  - thanks!  Are the drums marked in any way? jim

Hi Robert:

Wow I think I will take these at $425 for everything delivered - does that include insured shipping - and is there an inspection / return period?

Do you have any references or feedback - everyone is worried about scamming now - sorry to ask.

Fire back  - thanks!

Jim

Hi Robert:

Wow I think I will take these at $425 for everything delivered - does that include insured shipping - and is there an inspection / return period?

Do you have any references or feedback - everyone is worried about scamming now - sorry to ask.

Fire back  - thanks!

Jim