WTS 56S-1 Norinco AK Downfolder

mstrmstr

56S-1 Norinco AK Downfolder

SWD conversion.  Safe queen.  Form 4, original owner. 

SWD Stamp ENGRAVED info (not vibrapen). At the time it was a $50.00 upgrade on request.  Test fired only by SWD.

This gun is investment grade.   Stored in VCI pack.   Fully transferrable.    $30950.00  plus tax and shipping(determined when shipped)

IMG_1554 (1) (Medium).JPG

IMG_2602 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2604 (1) (Medium).JPG

IMG_2605 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2606 (Medium).JPG

33 minutes ago, Schmeisser Guy said:

Was it a good offer or not so much??? Just curious....

It was a 50/50 and I do NOT do these as I would have a sold gun and only half the money.. Leaving me hanging.. I don't buy a car on future promises. 

I hate calling ATF to abandon a sale. A dealer kicked off while waiting and it was a mess from the get-go. I had another try to weasel me when papers showed up for the balance.. 

Just a hassle when it goes wrong.. better pay up front to reputable sellers, get a copy of the provenance and have the fed chase em down if it goes awry. Note the feds never forgive and never forget.  I was one once and we were ruthless when it came to guns.  I always offer to welcome visitors to view what I am selling.  At these prices a couple hundred for airfare and a room is cheap insurance. I pay for dinner and make a new friend.

Edited by mstrmstr

• 2 weeks later...