WTB Stoner 63 and 63a parts and accessories

Mongo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mongo, I have a Stoner 63 bipod that I received in a parts box I bought a while back.  It was stored in it's case and because of that has some pretty bad rust damage on the top side of it, not sure if you could use it for anything but it doesn't do me any good.  If you have any interest let me know and I'll dig it out and send you some pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MONGO, I sold my stoner years ago , when they got so danged expensive along with all parts. recently I discovered a hidden MINT BIPOD in the pouch we missed. don't need it have no idea of value please make an offer. NOT LOCATED YET but I have at least 2 MINT original not doctored USGI 50 cal cans, only marks present state quantity of rounds  followed by cal .556 mm linked for STONER.  4---------- ball, 1-------- tracer, followed by lot--------, etc. sorry but I cant fill in the spaces as its been 12 yrs since I touched them. they are the ONLY TWO such cans I have ever seen or heard of. they created quite a stir at SAR west in 2000. all claiming "never seen or heard of". I don't know about that just repeating comments, but one vendor tossed $500. to check my reaction and I declined at the time.  THOUGHTS ?  mike

22 hours ago, mike todd said:

MONGO, I sold my stoner years ago , when they got so danged expensive along with all parts. recently I discovered a hidden MINT BIPOD in the pouch we missed. don't need it have no idea of value please make an offer. NOT LOCATED YET but I have at least 2 MINT original not doctored USGI 50 cal cans, only marks present state quantity of rounds  followed by cal .556 mm linked for STONER.  4---------- ball, 1-------- tracer, followed by lot--------, etc. sorry but I cant fill in the spaces as its been 12 yrs since I touched them. they are the ONLY TWO such cans I have ever seen or heard of. they created quite a stir at SAR west in 2000. all claiming "never seen or heard of". I don't know about that just repeating comments, but one vendor tossed $500. to check my reaction and I declined at the time.  THOUGHTS ?  mike

If it is a 63a bipod you could get anywhere from 500-1K for it plus extra for the pouch.

I have a bunch of the ammo cans that I got from Crane but they are rare but I have no clue what you can get for them, I would sell mine for $500 in a heart beat.

Thanks for the offer but I don't need either of these items,let me know if you find more goodies stashed away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Still looking for parts? I have a new old stock: left and right hand feed bolt carrier, rifle charging handel and rcoil spring on guide rod. All in great shape, never fired, never left the

armory. I can send photos. All three $1000.00

killervw@hotmail.com