EForms bug

davester

4 minutes ago, davester said:

Been trying to do final step “Certify” and “Pay” on an EForm 4 for two days.  I am the SOT.  I keep getting error message “ Pay Gov not working try again later”.  Is everyone having this issue?

nope, did 2 yesterday

All I can say is clear out all cookies/history, restart your browser  then try. 

12 hours ago, Got Uzi said:

I’ve spent over 30 min with that worthless website trying to finish a Form 4 for someone.....this system SUCKS!! 

I sure as shit hope Silencer Shop got all the business they hoped for when they pushed for this. 

Its slow but it works, takes 5 minutes, will all the drop down menus.

Ill take it over the old paper f4 anyday.

plus the customers dont bother you, as they know it went through

I could have written out 5 entire Form 4’s in the time I’ve got in trying to do this one eForm 4. Idk if it’s my computer or internet connection but it’s slower than slow. Then when I go to load this “saved” form I started, I have to fill it all out again as the site locks up and when I reload the page, it’s all gone. 

4 hours ago, Got Uzi said:

I could have written out 5 entire Form 4’s in the time I’ve got in trying to do this one eForm 4. Idk if it’s my computer or internet connection but it’s slower than slow. Then when I go to load this “saved” form I started, I have to fill it all out again as the site locks up and when I reload the page, it’s all gone. 

that sucks, it does help if you can them at off hours. it does help to have a quick connection.

I just got this from a customer who has been up my ass over this. He wanted to wait until Eifle was and running then I was one of the lucky few would couldn’t get things to work. I’ve been trying different things and different devices to get their Form 4 done.....and then we wonder why that email was sent about letting unauthorized people on Atf accounts.....I’m over this crap!! I can submit a Form 2 and a Form 3 but the Form 4 keeps locking up. 

Edited by Got Uzi

Well I thought my saga was over.  Not so.  After successfully paying and submitting the completed form (less electronic prints) I never received the cover letter saying send your print cards and copy of this letter in to complete the Eform app".  Went to the "Ask The Experts" tab and requested they send (or re-send) the cover letter so I could submit prints within the required 10 day period.  Crickets.  No response and 10 day period came and went.  Guess I will call them tomorrow and likely start the process again.  

53 minutes ago, davester said:

Trying to re-submit again since no response from ATF.  Now it asks for Transferee's username and pin?  What the heck is that and why would he have one when I am the transferor?  Frustrating indeed!

the E-form 4 requires the Transferee (buyer) to set up an E-forms account.  The Transferee has to enter their username and PIN to certify that their answers are true and accurate.  Fortunately it only takes a few minutes for them to do all of this.  Was an unexpected issue the first time I did an E-Form 4, but resolved it quickly.

Edited by shiklg