WTB: Pre-May & Transferables - Tippman, M50, M11, Beretta M12, Uzi (updated 5/18)

tarh33l

Looking for the following transferables, very good to excellent condition preferred:

• Tippmann Arms 1919 22LR belt fed & would consider a Tippmann M2 22 Mag as well
  • Reising M50
  • M11 .380

and the following Pre-May dealer samples, very good to excellent condition preferred:

• MP5K, strong preference for a PDW with threaded barrel & 3-lug
  • Beretta Model 12
  • Mini Uzi (and possibly a full size)

If you have one to sell, please DM me with details. Thank you!

Edited by tarh33l

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 7:45 PM, tarh33l said:

Thanks -  not exactly what I'm looking for, but I appreciate the send. Prefer the threaded/3-lug barrel

All Pre Dealer samples were only MP5k’s (very rare only a few around) , to the best of my knowledge. I have one and it’s a MP5k with a factory installed (years ago) 1/2X32 3 lug barrel , HK stopped selling or installing PDW or any barrels years ago. Mine is not for sale , but the Vito’s example is very nice.

Edited by Saab95v6

38 minutes ago, Saab95v6 said:

All Pre Dealer samples were only MP5k’s (very rare only a few around) , to the best of my knowledge. I have one and it’s a MP5k with a factory installed (years ago) 1/2X32 3 lug barrel , HK stopped selling or installing PDW or any barrels years ago. Mine is not for sale , but the Vito’s example is very nice.

Thanks. Missed one of these on GB, so just seeing what is out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...