WTB/WTT: Colt Monitor, Stoner 63, AN-M2 30 cal

Acme Oruzhiye

Looking for the following:

Colt Monitor, in 30-06, prefer C&R but will consider rewat, no re-weld, must be 100% COLT

Stoner 63, transferable or pre sample. Would like extras if available

AN-M2, set up with spade grips, prefer C&R, but will consider rewat and DLO side plate, no re-weld.

All guns must be in good or better condition and of course in working condition, no excuses. 

I have transferable Hk sears, AK’s, and several M16A2’s, and a vast collection of pre and post samples in inventory, all on form 3 that can be traded. However if you prefer Cash transaction thats more than fine as well.

In an effort to ward off the scammers out there, being the guns I am looking for are not inexpensive, I will expect to have the opportunity to inspect them in person.  Unless of course I know you or know someone that knows you. Current Copies of your Form 3/4 will need to be seen before any funds are sent or trades are made. 

We are a Brick and Mortar FFL/SOT shop in  Nashville TN. Please be on the look out for WTS items in the next few weeks…

Edited by Acme Oruzhiye

On 2/11/2022 at 11:11 PM, Acme Oruzhiye said:

Looking for the following:

Colt Monitor, in 30-06, prefer C&R but will consider rewat, no re-weld, must be 100% COLT

Stoner 63, transferable or pre sample. Would like extras if available

AN-M2, set up with spade grips, prefer C&R, but will consider rewat and DLO side plate, no re-weld.

All guns must be in good or better condition and of course in working condition, no excuses. 

I have transferable Hk sears, AK’s, and several M16A2’s, and a vast collection of pre and post samples in inventory, all on form 3 that can be traded. However if you prefer Cash transaction thats more than fine as well.

In an effort to ward off the scammers out there, being the guns I am looking for are not inexpensive, I will expect to have the opportunity to inspect them in person.  Unless of course I know you or know someone that knows you. Current Copies of your Form 3/4 will need to be seen before any funds are sent or trades are made. 

We are a Brick and Mortar FFL/SOT shop in  Nashville TN. Please be on the look out for WTS items in the next few weeks…

AN-M2 deal done, still need a Stoner 63 and Colt Monitor