Beware: Joseph Michael Miles FRAUD!!!

garysgun

I just got scammed out of $100 from this Joseph Miles from Madison, AL.  It is a long story but he sent me his photo ID as well as he is a fireman. It is probably stolen ID anyhow.

The e-mail he uses is karanbischofkns67@gmail.com   He responded to me wanting a SA Saint pistol. So he picked up my info from the wanted section. BEWARE!!!!!

Paypal and I can kick myself in the ass it was family and friends. It was only $100 as a deposit with $1400 to follow. The guy sent me a drivers license and a firemans ID card as well as another ID with his picture at his computer too. After I finally realized I had been scammed I wrote Paypal about it and they said it may take 90 days to decide what to do. I rewrote them saying at least cancel the Paypal account under the name he gave me. It was his wifes account.  HaHa!!!   screwed again. 

He wanted me to send the money to his brother in law to pay medical bills and then he would ship the gun. It started to stink real bad after that then he never would answer any e-mails. This dirty rotten POS wanted me to send it to this person.  

Franklin A Norman  12724 SW  263rd TER   Homestead, FL  33032-6913

Beware there is a filthy rotten crooked bastard around every corner including the Whitehouse so watch out.

The Paypal name is    maurice65mj@aol.com

Edited by garysgun
More info.

• 1 month later...

This is the real Joseph Miles. I spoke to Gary’s Guns a few days ago. My ID is being used to scam people out of lots of money. In January I had a ad on Armslist looking for a Cva rifle. Guys replied and had what I was looking for. He sent me John Janda’s Id so I would know who I was dealing with. He ask me to send him mine so he would know who he was dealing with. Seemed simple enough so I did. After few more questions I realized he was a scammer and back up. I said man you almost got me to which he replied I did get you and sent me photo of my Id. Since this he had got several people for $850-1600. Several have called to check before getting scammed. I filed a police report and local detective can be contacted to verify I am legit and not a scammer. MR Janda is a real retired West Virginia fireman who lives in Arizona. He was keeping records of numbers and emails this guy uses. He seemed to think he was in Jamaica. I don’t know how to resolve this but pray none else falls for it. He is steady getting new ID’s and seems to be getting better in his game. Please feel free to reach out with suggestions. 

I almost fell for a scam when a guy wanted a copy of my FFL to confirm I was a dealer. Told him I’d send him a copy once he sent proof of life pics of the pistol I was looking to purchase. He couldn’t produce them so no FFL was sent.