Wanted: SA Saint in EVAC or PDW Style

garysgun

I am looking for a Springfield Armory Saint in the EVAC takedown version & or the short Edge PDW version as well. Other versions considered as well. Please let me know what you have and I am a FFL dealer as well so legal and shipping problems are not.  You can e-mail me pictures with my e-mail    garysgun@aol.com  Open for trades as well??  What are you looking for?

• 3 weeks later...

Some one must have a PDW for sale??   Well I got scammed out of $100 by some dirt bag from Alabama. So he said but that was my fault and it was a deposit. NEVER USE PAYPAL TO FRIENDS unless you know them. PP will not stand with you at all. 

Also I had one good guy from Las Vegas and got an EVAC but maybe could use a second one. Anyway I had 2 others say they had an EVAC but no pictures and no more info. WTF is the matter with people?  It is making me not trust ANYONE and I hate to do that but what can you do if the person is not an FFL. Not saying an FFL could not screw you but if federally licensed it seems some what safer.