General Motors Guide Lamp M3 Machinegun - Reduced

lonniejt

The “Title” pretty much says it all!  Guide Lamp M3 in 45 ACP and it runs like it should.  I have a video that I may try to upload of me shooting it yesterday, if I have enough bandwidth (my location is just better than dial-up).  It is in my “E-File” Inventory, so a pretty quick transfer, unless you are an individual from Alabama, then I can Form 4 to you.  All Guide Lamps are C&R, so that is an option also.

I am pricing at $42,000, now reduced to $38,000 to your Dealer’s door, or best offer.  You can PM me here or text to my personal Cell Phone (256) 679-0001.  I have had some interest, but I must have been "high market" on this item.  If you are in the Huntsville Decatur area and want to view or shoot, then make an appointment and bring ammo.  Crowder Farms Enterprises, LLC (CFE).

E2B7469E-4BE7-4606-B87C-F0C493527C6D.jpeg

DF7CF0AD-378A-4B07-8531-8F0A8A0BB7D2.jpeg

Edited by lonniejt
Reduced Price

• 4 months later...

I just listed this fine M3 Grease Gun on GunBroker a little while ago.  It is a nice ONE!

My favorite Machine Gun!  I still have another Transferable one and a Pre May DS Ithaca M3A1.  These are getting harder and harder to find too!