WTS: B&T VP9 Complete Kit 2 Stamp - Ultra Rare Limited Production - Welrod NOT STATION SIX

MFP Autos

We have a real treat here for the serious NFA collector: a real B&T VP9 Complete Operational Kit available for sale. These are part of a very small production of the Original VP9 design and I'm told they will never be made again for the US market. The kit includes the VP9 pistol along with two silencers - one wipe suppressor and one metal baffle suppressor. It also comes with a fitted briefcase and some other small accessories seen. The kit cannot ship with extra wipes or ammo due to US laws - wipes can be ordered and replaced by any 07 FFL. 

Please do not confuse this with the Station Six. This is NOT a Station Six. Though the Station Six was based on the VP9, several features were deleted from it. The VP9 has a ported barrel to slow supersonic ammo to subsonic velocities like an MP5SD - the Station Six does not. The VP9 also has a removable grip for easier concealment of the weapon and use of it in the form factor of a pipe. 

I have to imagine something this unique and limited will only grow in value. We've been incredibly fortunate to source a couple of these very rare kits and don't expect to be able to get any more. 

The kits are currently incoming on Form 3 and will arrive shortly.

The kits are IN-STOCK ready for immediate efile. 

Payment by business or Cashiers Check - Layaway available. 

Real B&T VP9 Kit - $4995

20220208_004606.jpg

20220207_190129.jpg

20220207_190139.jpg

20220208_014311.jpg

Edited by MFP Autos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 10:52 AM, Starz26 said:

Still available?

All VP9 Kits currently in my inventory are spoken for or sold. I will be getting a couple more kits soon. They were supposed to arrive in the begining of April, so it's anyones guess when they will show up.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 5:58 AM, nckrsam said:

did you get any of the VP9 kits back in?

We are sold out for the moment, but are still expecting the same shipment of kits that was supposed to arrive back in April. B&T has not shipped any VP9 kits since February - to my knowledge. As soon as we get kits in that are available for sale, I'll update the listing.

On 6/9/2022 at 4:20 PM, TKS said:

semi or full auto?  please respond asap

Thank you for your interest Sir. The VP9 is not a self loading firearm; it is a manually operated bolt-action. As such the VP9 pistol itself will transfer as a regular title 1 firearm. 

The two VP9 Sound Suppressors that are included in the kit are NFA items and must transfer according to the National Firearms Act via an ATF Form 3, 4 or 5 - depending on the purchaser. A $200 tax stamp is required for each suppressor when transferring to a private individual. 

If you have any questions about the NFA Transfer process - regarding this or any other NFA Item - I'm happy to try to give you answers to the best of my ability. The ATF National Firearms Act Branch can also be a resource for you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...