.50 BMG super sale M8 API .50 BMG Ammo $1.55

JnC Manufacturing

Super sale until 01 MAY 2016...............

M8 API $1.55 per round linked or loose.

Will ship in US GI Ammo cans:

100 rounds linked

150 rounds loose, 

200 or 235 rounds linked 

50 cents per round off our normal price !!!

Must call in or email for this price.  Discount NOT available on our website

******************   DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS ADD ON THIS BOARD PLEASE !!!! ****************

Thanks

Nathan

JnC Manufacturing

1-503-556-5080

jncmanufacturing@yahoo.com

Edited by JnC Manufacturing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble with this company? I have been trying to get shipping prices on some products , finally when they did send shipping prices, they said they would call me for credit card info , but repeated emails to them went unanswered or re-answered the same questions from previously. Finally I emailed them back with a little sarcasm about it they said they didnt need the business. Not a good way to do business .

Edited by tal35

11 hours ago, tal35 said:

Has anyone had trouble with this company? I have been trying to get shipping prices on some products , finally when they did send shipping prices, they said they would call me for credit card info , but repeated emails to them went unanswered or re-answered the same questions from previously. Finally I emailed them back with a little sarcasm about it they said they didnt need the business. Not a good way to do business .

We didn't have any problem with the ammo. I didn't handle the ordering or shipping stuff, but it all seemed pretty reasonable. Think it cost like .06 or .07 a round for shipping to the east coast? Which I thought was a pretty good price all things considered. The ammo showed up as described, packed very well. I'd order from them again. 

4 hours ago, tal35 said:

Yes, the first order went fine without a hitch, it was the last time I tried to order it wasn;t so good, but maybe they just have too much going on at the moment who knows.

So you already ordered from them? Maybe they are busy. Maybe you are an asshole. I know I'm an asshole. To each their own. The ammo is good, company delivered as ordered. I'd buy from them again, me being an asshole or not.