WTS Pre May IMI Mini Uzi, Walther MPL, MPK

Waffen Und Bier

Selling for our shop. You must be a current SOT to purchase. Photos to follow. 

Pre May Dealer sample IMI Mini Uzi. The gun was refinished by Terry Dyer approximately 15 years ago. Terry refinished the gun the same way he does an HK MP5. First parkerized, then black coating. It has since been test fired only. It will come with one 32 round Uzi magazine. On a form 3. Asking $17,000 plus shipping.

Pre May Dealer Sample Walther MPL Parkerized. Matching upper and lower receiver numbers. It will come with three original Walther magazines. On a form 3. Asking $6,500 plus shipping. SPF

Pre May Dealer sample Walther MPK. The gun is in it's original parkerized finish. Matching upper and lower receiver numbers. It will come with three original Walther magazines. On a form 3. Asking $6,500 plus shipping. SPF

Please private message me here. Messages answered in the order received.  Please don't email as I get a zillion emails a day and would hate for yours to get lost. I have photographs, but they don't want to load here. Incompatible files. If I am somehow able to convert them I will post them. We cannot E form at this time and we'll have to do a paper form 3. One we did over the Christmas holidays took 21 days. Thanks 
Edited by Waffen Und Bier
Updates.

• 3 months later...