WTS - Stainless Desert Eagle with Scope - $1600

Jerry Foster

This is a Semi-Auto .44 mag stainless desert eagle with scope. I am asking $1600 with the Scope and $1200 without the scope.Buyer pays shipping. But I will rather have it SOLD with the scope.. I got it from my Late Step Father as my Birthday gift last year.I have gone about 75 rounds through it since then. No scratches, no rust, dents of any sorts.It shoots very smoothly and soft..I will provide pictures upon request.
I'm asking $1600 + $40 with shipping for this pistol package.  Will accept USPS Money order, Bank Transfer, Cashier/Personal Check..  No trades.Price is Firm, Not Negotiable.  Will ship to your FFL, but if your FFL will not accept from a private seller I can't work with that.
If there's any questions or requests for more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask.  Good luck.
First "I'll take it" gets it. Please email me at craigsteve001@gmail.com.Thanks for looking! Thanks Buddy!!

Edited by Jerry Foster
I do not need the Sig anymore, I got one Already and I have this Pistol for sale!

• 2 weeks later...