New ATF Efile issues?

komodoj

Probably been discussed before but I’ve been a long time Efile user and with the new instructions it says to click on “forget password” and establish a new password and set up the new portal. So every time I click on forget password and try to establish my credentials it says “Username or email not found” anyone having these issues and the work around for it. I can’t get a ATF answer? Thank you in advance. 

Same thing happened to us. You need to call (877-875-3723) help desk line. They

will issue you a temp password and then you'll be able to log in. Stay on the line and wait

in lieu of having them call you back. I was on for less than 10-minutes yesterday. After

the new pasword and upating my personal info we were able to do (4) F3 transfers with no issues.

Jim

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Side Arm Sams said:

will issue you a temp password and then you'll be able to log in. Stay on the line and wait

in lieu of having them call you back. I was on for less than 10-minutes yesterday. After

the new pasword and upating my personal info we were able to do (4) F3 transfers with no issues.

Jim

Same happened to me.  Called the number and they took care of the fix with me on the phone in about 15min.

1 hour ago, Side Arm Sams said:

Jim

Awesome!!! Thank you sir. Happy holidays.