)))))SOLD(((((. Les Baer Ultimate 308 Match {Semi Automatic} Precision Rifle (Absolutely NIB) ***Big Price Reduction***

MindCrime

Rare find here. An actual Brand Spanking New (NIB) Les Baer Ultimate 308 caliber Sniper Rifle. These have not been produced in over 5 or 6 years and to find one Brand Spanking New is a Rarity.  This Rifle features a 24" Match barrel with 1x10 twist, Geissele National Match High Speed Trigger, Harris Bipod, and utilizes P-Mags and comes with 2 new 20 rounders. This is a Special 100 Rifle Edition and is numbered 13 of 100 on the receiver. It comes with a Factory Test Target as well that has 2 groups of 5 shots each with groups of .18" or basically in the same hole. I have the Factory Shipping box that is marked with Serial Number and Rifle Number, and everything that shipped with it from the factory. These are the Most Accurate Semi Automatic Rifles made and come with a 1/2 MOA Guarantee from Les Baer.

These are no longer made and Les Baer will not be making these ever again. 
Here is your chance to own one Brand New with factory box and all factory contents....... A collectors dream.

)))))SOLD(((((

Edited by MindCrime

I just added a Gen-2 MagPul PRS stock to give it a more Tactical look, and I also installed a MagPul MIAD grip. The price will still stay the same at $4500 Shipped and you are getting $300 dollars in freebees. 

I will also include the original A2 Stock and Grip with this sale.

*****Own one of the Most Accurate semi automatic rifle made*****

SSYBbK.jpg[/IMG]

rhSaIE.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by MindCrime