Interdynamic KG-9 w/ threaded barrel - Rare Open Bolt Semi Auto -

Sjones

Here we have a very rare Interdynamic KG-9 semi auto open bolt 9mm pistol with aftermarket threaded barrel. These guns did not come threaded from factory, and I have not been able to find any others online with a threaded barrel making this possibly 1 of 1. The threaded barrel is removable. A small number of these were made before the ATF sent their letter of cease and desist on grounds of the easiness to convert to full auto. The value only goes up on these as the years go by.

The barrel's thread pitch is the same as a MAC-10, 3/4 x 10, so you can run a stage 2 Mac suppressor on this. Pictured is a fake suppressor for a the 9mm mac series, I just put it on for representation, not planning on including it in sale but if you pay full asking price I will include it. 

Condition of this gun is overall very good, it does have a bad area on the pistol grip, some light to medium scratch marks, I smoothed them out with a Miracle cloth and they are smooth now and hard to feel. They don't seem to be very noticeable to me, and almost seems like you may be able to get rid of them if desired with more heavy buffing. The gun has some minor light scratches in a couple other places but overall its in very good shape. Pictures tell the tale. Viewing the internals it looks to be shot very little. I polished up the bolt some when I got it, looks very nice. No box unfortunately, just the gun and magazine.

Price is $3,500. Can meet locally in GA or ship on buyers dime with insurance to your FFL of choice.

I don't have feedback on here which I know in the internet world can be a red flag in some cases. Would be happy to talk over the phone with interested buyers to ease any concerns they may have. Also this item is cross posted on another local website where I have over 100 positive feedbacks. 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, if you'd like a photo of somewhere specific I'd be happy to take them.

No trades, cash only. 

IMG_2467.jpegIMG_2463.jpegIMG_2459.jpegIMG_2460.jpegIMG_2461.jpegIMG_2468.jpegIMG_2458.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183

IMG_2452.jpeg

Edited by Sjones
  • Like 1

Pictures seem to make the scratches worse then they really are, not noticeable as much in person. I had to hold the camera in a certain way so the light would catch them and they could be visible.The miracle cloth really helped smooth them out.

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2684.jpegIMG_2686.jpeg

Edited by Sjones