WTS:m3a1 Greasegun with Suppressor

tal35

The gun and can are on form 4 in Indiana, thinking of selling , runs good,  includes the original barrel also. one mag included, some extra parts available to buyer.100% upfront, will pay first tax on out of state purchase. $39500.00 plus shipping

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04811.JPG

DSC04814.jpg

Edited by tal35
  • Like 1

yes it is for sale, firm on the price I would imagine it is C&R since the m3a1 was made in the 50's, To my knowledge it was never re-watted and the previous owner said it came out of a PD. Suppressor is new of course. IT is a Guide Lamp MG

Edited by tal35
  • Like 1

still for sale, had a couple people collecting pics, but never heard back from either. I can supply a redated form 4 to someone GENUINELY interested in purchasing. No more sending copies out for collection purposes. Thanks to all that have pm'd on it!

• Like 1

Ugh man I lOVE that gun.. I think I "need it" , although I JUST bought another MG for my collection. I wouldnt be cash flush again for a good month, even then at that price I would have to do a a trade partial cash and the only thing I have right now for sale is a walther presample MPL. Not sure if any of that is even a possibility for you?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Jake 

Well, I just went to Nick's Web Site for Rock Creek Gun Service, and, it has the message that the Shop is permanently closed.  I have his personal Cell Phone and I chatted with him 2 or 3 days ago and he did not mention he had closed down permanently.  He has had some medical issues and I knew it might be March or April before he made it back to the Shop.

His two email addresses are "nick@rockcreekgun.com" and "nhope1@aol.com".  If he does not respond, then I guess he has lost interest.  Neither of us are "young chickens".

Best of Luck!  Lonnie Joe of CFE LLC

• 2 weeks later...