WTS: Savage .32 1907, & Ortgies 7.65 - $400

BoomDoc

WTS:  Savage .32 1907, & Ortgies 7.65 - $400

Price: $400 each or take both for $750

Payment: Paypal plus the fee or Venmo

Shipping: Actual Cost

Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

Cross Posted

Savage:

This 1907 is a 1913 production gun and falls in the proper serial number range to be a 13th issue, 1st modification. Approximately 7400 pistols were made in this block representing roughly 3.5% of total production making this a rather scarce variant. I would rate the finish at approximately 85% with wear from regular use throughout. The grips are in excellent condition and are un-cracked. Internally everything looks great, I have not however shot this. The bore is strong but does show some light frosting. This is a very nice representative example of a low production variant.

I71Iaze.jpg

5a18L74.jpg

MM6n6c2.jpg

7UVoKm1.jpg

HDHog3S.jpg

KiJvVbm.jpg

5uB89uU.jpg

Ortgies 7.65mm (32ACP)

This is a very nice example of a mid production gun. The 180xxx sn places it well away from the end of production in 1924. The bottom of the frame bears the “Germany” export stamp indicating that it was most likely imported for sale on the US market. The finish is in excellent condition with only minor wear to some of the high edges and at the muzzle. The bore is bright and shiny with excellent lands and grooves. It is mechanically excellent but I have not fired it. The grips show some minor pressure marks but nothing detracting. All together a very nice representation of a popular interwar pistol.

yoWYfRK.jpg

6Wyo4VT.jpg

0zcKxuq.jpg

bQ66vM5.jpg

Edited by BoomDoc