WTS: Correct December 1941 M1 Garand

BoomDoc

WTS: Correct December 1941 M1 Garand

Price(s): as noted

Payment: Paypal plus the fee or Venmo

Shipping: Actual Cost

Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

Cross Posted

I have several nice rifles that I am thinning out of my collection. Please refer to the individual descriptions below for details on each. Additional detailed photos of all are available upon request. I will work on prices for multiple purchases. Contact with any questions. 

M1 Garand, December 1941

This is an extremely nice rifle and is particularly scarce given its production date. Both the serial number and the barrel date indicate this was made in December 1941. From what I can see it is around 98% correct with the proper heat lot numbers on individual parts, gas seal front sight, and the very scarce SA GHS marked stock. A great deal of the M1s from this period were sent to the UK as lend lease items so it is particularly uncommon to see one that does not bear British proofs on the barrel. The bore is in good shape but does show some darkness in the grooves which should clean up nicely after some shooting. The stock has been sanded and the barrel is marked with a Blue Sky import stamp. These are tough rifles to find in any condition these days. 

Price: $2000

6eJyvUU.jpg

ZUXAVti.jpg

rmfvuPv.jpg

bVWAXar.jpg

xJyiobC.jpg

NjxmwcF.jpg

wkdhK9s.jpg

Edited by BoomDoc

• 3 weeks later...