WTS Aimpoint Comp M4s CGO appears new w/Killflash/rubber covers 450.00

I have another small batch of as new or new  Aimpoint M4S , as previously offered, all the guys that bought these before from me here on Sturm can tell you how nice they are all complete with QD rail mounts  Killflash and rubber covers, these wholesale like from Midway for $750, get them while you can for $450.00 plus shipping for tremendous savings, you defyou definitely won't be disappointed! I have had many reorders.

This is definitely what you want to replace that EO Tech recall junk that everybody is sending back to get refunds on, these Comp M4s have an 80,000 hour battery life and are night vision piggyback capable with 15 settings, this is known as the combat gun optic M68 CGO.

DiscretePayPal gift or add 3 pct pp fee or check money order is fine text or call 828-773-1938 or email GPrue8@aol.com

I'll take one. Will email you...

Edit: received mine today 4/15/16, extras included which I didn't order were a .mil manual and gooseneck mount. However, it was the Comp M4 model, which is ok for my use. Minor external wear and dings. Glass and function are perfect. I'm happy. Thanks.

Edited by m60mgman
Added follow up info

Received mine today ( 4/16) and a nice surprise for me getting home from work.

Ditto the "extra's" and mine looks brand new,

Thanks again,

Jeff in Ohio

Looks like mine is a M4 with the battery tube on the top right.

Edited by jkh62
added info

21 hours ago, rambo-2000 said:

What does it mean that these have the battery tube on the top right instead of the bottom right? 

Go to the Aimpoint web site - See Links Below - the COMPM4 and COMPM4S are exactly the same Except for the location of the battery housing:

Link to COMPM4http://us.aimpoint.com/product-single-view-page/aimpoint-compm4/

Link to COMPM4Shttp://us.aimpoint.com/product-single-view-page/aimpoint-compm4s/

Very nice Optic, either way...

Edited by Precision Technology
Added a line...

8 minutes ago, jkh62 said:

Not to be a smart ass but exactly as stated.

As stated by who? 

Now that I've been educated by Precision Technology, I know the difference between the M4 and M4S. The seller advertised them as the model M4S.  I, and at least a couple others here, received an M4 instead of an M4S.  Am I complaining? No. I would have bought one if it were advertised as an M4. I was just curious about the difference.  As Precision Technology pointed out, the only difference is the location of the battery tube. 

I do wonder why the military requested a change in the location of the battery tube.  Is there some advantage (to the military) of it being lower right vs. upper right?

Yeah, I know.  This is really minutia. But I'm a curious kind of guy. 

By the way, mine looks brand new.