WTS: Couple of ERMCO BAR's

tal35

These belong to a friend who doesn't own a computer, I don't have pics yet, they are on a form 4 in Indiana, will be in the neighborhood of 32-34k I don't have an exact amount yet, but I am trying to get responses of people that might have an interest. They are consecutive s/n and may discount a bit if one person buys both. First out of state tax will be paid. Again, they are going to be for sale, but I haven't had time to get pics yet. They have had probably 2-3k of ammo shot through them since new and both were bought new and the same owner has owned both since the 80's. If you have any interest, please pm me, no commitment until I am able to get pics up.  As you know, there were <60 or so made and they were the only BAR made from a forging.  Thank you for looking!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pics of one of them $34500.00 plus shipping we will pay the first out of state transfer, 100% upfront, on a form 4 in In.Gun has had less than 500 rounds though it, he has 2 but I have not gotten pics of the second one, I may end up buying it for myself possibly.

11111.jpg

Edited by tal35
pic edit

• 3 months later...