WTS-WTT: Colt M16A1 Excellent- ***Reduced***

Jim S.

WTS: Excellent condition Colt M16A1. It is currently pared with a SIG 14.5 piston upper. It has the anti-tilt buffer, KNS pin locks and has the Geissele Super Select Fire (SSF) MG trigger. You can easily double or triple tap this set up. This trigger is a select-fire combat trigger that Geissele Automatics developed for the U.S. Special Operations Community. The SSF is a non-adjustable combat style two-stage trigger. I have the original Colt select fire trigger group that will come with also.

The original upper and stock kit is included. I can send more pictures if interested. The rest of the pictures I have will not load.

Asking $ 30,500.00 Payment up front to start paper work. (Wire transfer) This is on a form 4 in TN. Plus shipping, insurance and transfer fees.

Possible partial Trades- Pre-ban rifles, Valmet, Galil, etc., Galil ACE 7.62X39 or 5.45x39, Kalash USA 9mm AK, Gold.

Subject to all NFA laws. email- jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

Colt M16A1 left pic.jpg

M16A1 pic.jpg

Lower M16A1 left pic.jpg

Edited by Jim S.
Price reduced

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, Jim S. said:

WTS: Excellent condition Colt M16A1. It is currently pared with a SIG 14.5 piston upper. It has the anti-tilt buffer, KNS pin locks and has the Geissele Super Select Fire (SSF) MG trigger. You can easily double or triple tap this set up. This trigger is a select-fire combat trigger that Geissele Automatics developed for the U.S. Special Operations Community. The SSF is a non-adjustable combat style two-stage trigger. I have the original Colt select fire trigger group that will come with also.

The original upper and stock kit is included. I can send more pictures if interested. The rest of the pictures I have will not load.

Asking $ 30,500.00 Payment up front to start paper work. (Wire transfer) This is on a form 4 in TN. Plus shipping, insurance and transfer fees.

Possible partial Trades- Pre-ban rifles, Valmet, Galil, etc., Galil ACE 7.62X39 or 5.45x39, Kalash USA 9mm AK, Gold.

Subject to all NFA laws. email- jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

Colt M16A1 left pic.jpg

M16A1 pic.jpg

Lower M16A1 left pic.jpg

Gone

Edited by damcv62