Transferable Norrell 10/22 pack

Acme Oruzhiye

Up for sale we have an excellent condition Transferable Norrell 10/22 trigger pack.  This pack also have the desirable selector feature.  With ammo prices increasing why not have a machine gun that you can shoot more. Carrier not included.

18K shipped

The firearm is in stock on a form 3 in Nashville, TN.

We accept Money Order, Check, or Credit Cards with an additional 3.5% charge.

We offer a 24hour visual only inspection of the item to verify that it is as described.

We ship FedEx ground, but we can upgrade the shipping if the item is needed sooner for an additional charge.

ACME ORUZHIYE is top dealer for Transferable Machine Guns and Pre May Dealer Samples in the Nashville Area. If there is something that you are having trouble finding, reach out to us. If we don't have it in stock, we can find it for you! We also buy Transferable machine guns, single pieces all the way up to large collections.

If you have any questions just email us at acme.oruzhiye(Remove This)@gmail.com.

IMG-9732.jpg

IMG-9733.jpg

IMG-9734.jpg

Make sure you have a proper bolt with the anti-bounce weight & anti-bounce detent notch or this won't work properly. I also notice that the anti-bounce spring & detent are missing from the pack. John Norrell used to sell replacement bolts but he has been sold out of them for some time now and was not making any more per my phone conversation with him last year although his website still shows them for sale. He does still sell replacement detent & spring sets. I don't want to sound like I am crapping on this listing because the price is right and I would have been all over it if I didn't have one already. Just know, you will need a bolt properly set up to operate this properly. It isn't "plug & play".

P.S. I encourage you to call John. He is quite the character. We spoke for over 2 hours when I called to ask him about my Norrell / S&H sear pack. 

John Norrell Arms (501) 225-9417 

Mods, If my post is out of line, I apologize.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Delta-10 said:

Make sure you have a proper bolt with the anti-bounce weight & anti-bounce detent notch or this won't work properly. I also notice that the anti-bounce spring & detent are missing from the pack. John Norrell used to sell replacement bolts but he has been sold out of them for some time now and was not making any more per my phone conversation with him last year although his website still shows them for sale. He does still sell replacement detent & spring sets. I don't want to sound like I am crapping on this listing because the price is right and I would have been all over it if I didn't have one already. Just know, you will need a bolt properly set up to operate this properly. It isn't "plug & play".

P.S. I encourage you to call John. He is quite the character. We spoke for over 2 hours when I called to ask him about my Norrell / S&H sear pack. 

John Norrell Arms (501) 225-9417 

Mods, If my post is out of line,

As you can clearly read, we did disclose the bolt is NOT included. John did tell us he is no longer offering anti bounce bolts, however per John they are easy to machine from an old style 10/22 bolt. Not sure the point of your post but thanks!

I am friends with the buyer and offered make him either an exact clone of the OEM Norrell anti-bounce bolt or one of my custom slowfire tungsten Norrell anti-bounce bolts (as well as the spring detent plunger) so he will be good to go with just the sear pack as advertised here.

Agreed on the assessment on the sear vs. pack.   It certainly looks like a registered sear to me as you can see the three digit  serial number engraved on the top of the 10/22 conversion sear in the pack.