Sig Sauer 556 parts kits (full auto w/ burst, demilled)

PGT

I have several demilled kits from police surplus guns perfect for an SOT postie build or for spares on semi-auto guns.  I can remove any F/A parts from lowers if you want to use them as semi-only and aren't comfortable with doing so.   "features a 10” button rifled barrel, chambered in 5.56mm NATO, with a twist rate of 1 in 7"

These are parts kits and therefore not considered FFL items and also be sure and understand NFA rules.  Note: while the bolt carriers and lowers are F/A capable, using them on a semi-auto doesn't change the status as semi uppers have blocking features in place to prevent auto and burst features.  Every 556 SigSauer has made in the US already comes with a F/A capable bolt for example.

I also have two SigSauer rear diopter sights available for $250/ea with a kit.  I'll make those available separately if not sold when all kits are gone.

$2400 for M4 style and $2600 for Swiss folders (use real alemann-agch Swiss-made stocks...worth $4-500 on their own) + actual shipping (should be $25 or so plus any insurance with a USPS Large Flat Rate Box).  USPS money orders, personal/business/cashiers check or discrete electronic methods for tenured members of sturm (venmo or zelle)

---

Kit #1 - M4 style lower (moved to GB)

Kit #2 - M4 Style lower (SPF to Bruce Harms):

rc25nT3.jpg

Kit #3 - Swiss style lower (SPF to gunner11):

heKBFe8h.jpg

Kit # 4 - Swiss style lower (SPF to bobster_rulez):

ND2QzfIh.jpg

Kit #5 Swiss style lower (SPF to Ehunt)

9WhAzirh.jpg

more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/IEUgAUp

Edited by PGT

7 minutes ago, BRUCE HARMS said:

What kits do you have left ? 

#2 and #3 remain available (one of each style).  The lower for #3 is at the bottom in this pic....I cleaned it up with GunScrubber solvent and then oiled for this pic to show condition after some TLC (original pic above is from before)

ZUgyHlJh.jpg

Edited by PGT