WTS:Powder Springs M10/45 Like new W/Box

tal35

Original Powder Springs Ga. M10/45 It has had one mag through it since built. Original Box and original Mag. On a form 4 in Indiana, As nice as they get! This belongs to a very good friend, not computer savvy, I am listing it for him and doing all of the work for him. He will pay the first tax on an out of state transfer . Here are some  pics of it, with the original box and tag on the box, it also has a loader, but it may be aftermarket. Asking 10k and the first out of state transfer paid plus shipping It is an individually owned transferable on a form 4. Can provide references , I have sold an mg34, mg40 etc. for him on the boards.DSC04160.JPG

DSC04164.jpg

DSC0416523.jpg

DSC0416665.jpg

Edited by tal35

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jimmers_RDG said:

How does this status effect a title 2 weapon? 

A few ways:

1) Some states only allow private ownership of C&R Machine Guns (Minnesota)

2) If you're buying a C&R machine gun AND you have a C&R FFL, you do not have to transfer through a class 3 SOT.  Instead, once the Form 4 is approved the seller can ship it straight to you.

1 minute ago, jl1577 said:

A few ways:

1) Some states only allow private ownership of C&R Machine Guns (Minnesota)

2) If you're buying a C&R machine gun AND you have a C&R FFL, you do not have to transfer through a class 3 SOT.  Instead, once the Form 4 is approved the seller can ship it straight to you.

Interesting - thank you for taking the time to explain!

Hey, just a quick question for you if you could be so kind. Would I be correct in assuming there is one more digit in the s/n of this gun after the 597? I ask b/c I have one that’s within a few hundred of what I think is this one and I’ve been trying to figure out when mine goes C&R. If it’s a 597x gun that gives me a real close approximation. 
Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...