Grasshopper

WTB Bren C&R

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking to purchase a C&R Bren.  I prefer factory finish but would consider refinished guns.

Sincerely,

Grasshopper

grasshopper, I am going to post a bren for sale as soon as I can figure out how to navigate the site. I'm very illiterate with computers in general .

I have an original c+r john inglis  bren  marked 7.92 on the receiver . i have over 600 various brl's and since my move i cant find the 8mm brl for it. i only have the .308 brl that was in the gun.. i have 3 brens the others are unfired is the only reason i would consider selling.  it runs perfect and needs NO EXCUSE'S to explain.

gun comes with four 20 rnd mags, an extra complete lower to preserve original while shooting, spare x-tractor ret and sprng , spare fire pin and sprng

price is $32.K up front or $32,500 half down and bal when trans. plus ship  on form 4 in texas  phone service is the pits here but will get texts 480-216-5373

email direct @   myoldiron@outlook .com for fast reply. cheers mike todd

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com