WTS M79 and M203 40mm Launchers, on Form1's

nickf in rittman

3 hours ago, SGT Fish said:

I have met Nick personally. And I've seen his stuff first hand. I can assure you he is not a scammer. 

Well while that might be said by you (3rd party) his actions speaks volume. He needs to anti up for the folks who are willing to take a chance

with this joker. @SGT Fish don't stick your neck out unless you can provide a resolution. And don't tke it personally for the call out, but many folks

here have resonded to a ghost ad, present company included with zero resonse. FYI this isn't subguns or snubbus dot com here.  Begs me to ask why don't you post ver there anymore. They didn;t like your opinion on something and got butt hurt. Actual business gets done here unlike the gossip fags gets done over there. And they know who they are, cus they frequent here too. Douche bags.

My advice to all is buy at the risk you won't ever herer from him when he has your money.

Jim

SIDEARMSAMS.COM

Edited by Side Arm Sams
clean up

1 hour ago, Side Arm Sams said:

Well while that might be said by you (3rd party) his actions speaks volume. He needs to anti up for the folks who are willing to take a chance

with this joker. @SGT Fish don't stick your neck out unless you can provide a resolution. And don't tke it personally for the call out, but many folks

here have resonded to a ghost ad, present company included with zero resonse. FYI this isn't subguns or snubbus dot com here.  Begs me to ask why don't you post ver there anymore. They didn;t like your opinion on something and got butt hurt. Actual business gets done here unlike the gossip fags gets done over there. And they know who they are, cus they frequent here too. Douche bags.

My advice to all is buy at the risk you won't ever herer from him when he has your money.

Jim

SIDEARMSAMS.COM

Dang... I don't post over there because there wasn't much gun talk and I'm a Christian that doesn't want a bunch of dirty posts to sift through. Place went down hill after Tom sold it. I still have good friendships with all of them though. 

Not everybody spends their life on the internet and checks it every day. I've posted stuff and forgot about it when life got in the way before. Nick didn't take anyone's money or scam anyone. He just has been slow with correspondence.  People make excuses for gunsmith that take a week to get back to you when working on your 30k dollar MG, but a guy posts an ad for his stuff and you demand immediate responses. 

2 hours ago, SGT Fish said:

Dang... I don't post over there because there wasn't much gun talk and I'm a Christian that doesn't want a bunch of dirty posts to sift through. Place went down hill after Tom sold it. I still have good friendships with all of them though. 

Not everybody spends their life on the internet and checks it every day. I've posted stuff and forgot about it when life got in the way before. Nick didn't take anyone's money or scam anyone. He just has been slow with correspondence.  People make excuses for gunsmith that take a week to get back to you when working on your 30k dollar MG, but a guy posts an ad for his stuff and you demand immediate responses. 

I wasn't pointing fingers but the OP is out of line. The internet works at a click of a mouse. Just my honest opinion...I apologize if my post was offensive to you, that wasn't my intent.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...