Best Option HK Parts Kit VS. Post Dealer Sample

Integrated Armament

I just acquired some clean post sample MP5SD's in a trade-in from an LE agency. Im looking for advice from other dealers what you have found more advantageous. Selling the guns as dealer samples or demilling them into parts kits?

Originally I was just going to part them out but with the price of post samples going up Im now second guessing myself. 

Thanks 

IB

5 hours ago, gftiv said:

From what I have read, Foreign made suppressors are samples. Pre or post may I do not remember.

Depends on the date it came in to make it pre or post sample. From the sound of it, it is post.

There were a few different people that made MP5SD cans in the US. So that's why I asked. I assumed if they are factory HK then I'd assume dealer samples. 

If it were me I'd post them up for any dealers at a price higher than the cost of parts kit. If no bite after a few weeks then cut up the leftovers as I know builders will buy them. My buddy is putting one together right now