Lakeside Razorback bolt stuck

Ryo

I have a Lakeside Razorback which I Das trying to run on a RR. It was not wanting to run in FA.. so I did some semi instead. I realize now that people say the Geissele SSF didn't run good with the razorback.. 

Any case not too many rounds later, my bolt is stuck closed. I have no idea if I have a live round in the chamber so I'm sending some kroil down the barrel. Any case what is the normal procedure to unjam it. Just worry of damaging something. Thanks

Punch out the two takedown pins and separate the upper and lower receivers first.  At least then you don't have to worry about the possibility of a live round going off.  Once they are apart, you should be able to move the bolt.  Even if you can't remove the upper completely due to the recoil spring assembly, you should be able to get in there and recock the hammer, which should hopefully free things up.

I had already gotten the lower off.. Had to take the sear off due to the upper being stuck in between the buffer and sear. 

Well after the kroil say in I hammer the bcg again and it popped right off. Looks like the brass was slightly hammered into the barrel, and slight bulge at bottom of casing. Out of battery hit? 

Edited by Ryo

Oh I didn't hammer the cocking knob. That thing feels like it will break just to cock it without it being stuck... I actually hammer inside the upper.. right above the F/A trip. Light tap since I know this is a thin piece of metal. 

I was actually going to 3D profile the cocking tube and 3D print spares.. Was thinking of doing a few types.. Solid, and one that I can insert weights (to reduce cyclic rate).  Just need to find time to do the modeling.