N/A

R3Florida

edit: Thanks for all those that responded!

I am looking to purchase my first Machine Gun soon, really looking for a MAC 10/45 (Side handle preferred), or some kind of MAC (full setups/kits or just the gun) but am open to other options. A Type 11 or 96/99 is high on the list.

Also interested in Legal registered DeWats or possible parts kits. So feel free to PM what you have.

Price wise I'm looking to spend up to $15k, but honestly am mainly looking for a cheap entry level at this time to start with.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by R3Florida

On 10/5/2021 at 9:07 PM, R3Florida said:

I am looking to purchase my first Machine Gun soon, really looking for a MAC 10/45 (Side handle preferred), or some kind of MAC (full setups/kits or just the gun) but am open to other options. A Type 11 or 96/99 is high on the list.

Also interested in Legal registered DeWats or possible parts kits. So feel free to PM what you have.

Price wise I'm looking to spend up to $15k, but honestly am mainly looking for a cheap entry level at this time to start with.

Thanks for your time!

Pm sent