Steyr AUG complete semi auto carrier, left hand bolt

I have available a variety of AUG parts that one can either assemble a rifle with or add to your collection parts that are in limited supply. All prices are for shipped and insured via FedEx or UPS. My strongly preferred payment method is zelle, though other options are available. 

Steyr Aug "special receiver" including rail and scope rings. The special receivers omitted the factory scope and offered the user his choice of scope. The scope rings are impossible to find of late. Original shipping box, manuals, sling: $3250 shipped ******receiver sold********

Steyr AUG A1 Austrian made chrome lined barrel with OD green folding handle. It was originally 20" and was cut to 16" and threaded for an A2 flash hider which is currently installed. Would make an excellent barrel to run a silencer with as it has a much more user friendly thread pitch for factory mounts: $850 shipped *****SOLD******

Steyr AUG semi auto desert tan stock with buttpad and sling cross bolt : $375 shipped *******SOLD*******

Steyr AUG marked AUG Steyr Mannlicher semi auto OD green stock with butt pad and sling cross bolt: *******SOLD*******

Pics available upon PM request. Send me your email. 

Edited by Abacab
Updated prices, barrel sold, tan and green stocks sold

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, D Edwards said:

hello sir

i would be interested in buying just the rail and scope rings.

darwin

darwinkedwards@yahoo.com

Keeping the rings with the receiver because the receiver isn't much without them to most people, for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...