Bambi

WTB - Transferable M60

Location: Oregon

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the market for a good to excellent condition transferable M60. 
 

PM me if you have one for sale. Can provide multiple class 3 references on request 

Edited by Bambi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out Ruben too. I think he has a nice one. Might have to bite the bullet and pay for a super nice one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frank at Gunspot has/had two. One E3, RIA RR and a JP Foote/DO E6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all. I’m aware of the ones listed at ruben, otb and mwt. Want to see what else is around in private/small dealer hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bambi said:

Thanks all. I’m aware of the ones listed at ruben, otb and mwt. Want to see what else is around in private/small dealer hands. 

I’m a small dealer. I’ll sell you one for $10k more then Ruben. 
 

might as well come right out and say what you really mean. ;)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, damcv62 said:

I’m a small dealer. I’ll sell you one for $10k more then Ruben. 
 

might as well come right out and say what you really mean. ;)

I’m trying to be polite…. :D

Also I’ve found some great examples of various guns in private collections. I’m not in a hurry

Edited by Bambi
5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the price tags on the three items referenced.  Maybe you should set a range you are thinking of spending? 

Any parameters? 

Maremont only or rebuilt's?  

registered trunnions?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, 5T1K1054 said:

I've seen the price tags on the three items referenced.  Maybe you should set a range you are thinking of spending? 

Any parameters? 

Maremont only or rebuilt's?  

registered trunnions?

 

I’m flexible on budget depending on the gun. Pretty open, maremont or rebuilds…. Prefer non-rewelded if trunion. Open to registered trunion or channel with a small preference for the latter. E6 config preference but will absolutely look at others. 

Edited by Bambi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Desert Ordnance still doing the E6 Conversions and if so, any idea of cost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a ballpark go price?  I may have a e4 configuration inbound. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, NDK said:

Do you have a ballpark go price?  I may have a e4 configuration inbound. 

Pm incoming. I don’t have a ballpark price. Really depends on the example. 

Edited by Bambi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normal Guy said:

Is Desert Ordnance still doing the E6 Conversions and if so, any idea of cost?

Believe they are. Been told about 12k but haven’t confirmed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Std military M60.  Early Springfield Armory- 135,000.00 with documentation . Pre 1962. Museum Curio and relic qualified. On form 4. Retired Dealer

Four available as I purchase from  PD. in 1982. These are near NOS guns. Viewing available. 

Edited by mstrmstr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now