Changing locations - new SOT?

SFG2017

I am most likely going to be changing locations of business before the end of this year.  My intentions in doing so is to start up another legal entity and get a new FFL/SOT for the new location.  

My question is if I do so do I need to inform the ATF prior to selling my post samples without a law letter or can I just attach a letter when filing the form 3?  

Also I have two customers NFA items pending a form 4 approval.  Can I notify the ATF to speed up the approvals or would I have to submit a form 3 to transfer to the new company and would this reset their wait times?

On 9/30/2021 at 11:27 AM, b_san said:

My advice, if it's in the same state, do the change of address request on the current FFL so that any currently in process F4s continue their journey through the system and apply for your new FFL separately.  You can have more that 1 FFL at the same premises.

Thank you for the advice. I spoke with the ATF and they actually cleared one of the  Form 4's on the 27th after nearly a year wait.  

My issue is the new property has land restrictions that won't allow commercial activity.  I can file the change of address but it will only buy me another 30 days before compliance with zoning is required per the ATF.  I would need written approval to provide to the ATF like I did the first time.

Edited by SFG2017