Vance Outdoors Inc

Benelli M1 Super 90 SBS

11 posts in this topic

Up for sale are 4 Benelli M1 Super 90 semi-automatic SBS/Short Barrel Shotguns. They have pistol grip full stocks. Some have accessories, some do not. One is missing some parts that hold the trigger grouping/housing in place. Producers/Mfg may vary. Good condition. These will have wear marks, scuffs and some scrapes but no damage. The action on the 3 fully functioning feels good; feeds and chambers dummy shells accordingly.

For the 3 fully functioning M1 Super 90's, $600 Shipped

For the 1 M1 Super 90 missing parts/pieces, $525 Shipped.

Thank you!

Benelli M1 Super 90 SBS 1.jpg

Benelli M1 Super 90 SBS 2.jpg

I’ll take the one w the flashlight 

email has been sent 

Flashlight/side saddle model is now reserved for someone; 2 left with stock iron sights and 1 with missing parts.

I would like the best one remaining. New user. Can provide NFA purchase reference from my local Class III dealer. Will DM or email. 

Good morning! We have several inquiries into these, messages sent out to all interested parties!

2 minutes ago, Vance Outdoors Inc said:

Good morning! We have several inquiries into these, messages sent out to all interested parties!

Just left voicemail I will take the one per discussion. Left you a number to get back with me to handle payment and FFL/SOT info

30 minutes ago, Venomous08 said:

Just left voicemail I will take the one per discussion. Left you a number to get back with me to handle payment and FFL/SOT info

Our parts needed model goes to you, Sir. Two left, functional with iron sights folks! <3

PM sent — if any are not allocated, committed to buying!