WTS-HK G3/91

Gofullauto

Item Description listing is for a Heckler and Koch G3/HK91 7.62x51mm/.308rem transferable machine gun. Converted from an original semi automatic HK 91 by Mike Brown @ Group Industries , this registered receiver machine gun is on Form 4. excellent mechanical condition with only minor handling marks in the exterior finish. Featuring the desirable double push pin receiver, this model also showcases an four position lower with Safe,Semi,Three round burst and full auto,Extended Ambidextrous selector and the Original SEF Lower will be included.Also included is a 100 round Beta Mag "Never used" 1- 30 round original HK Mag,19-20 round mags,  a paddle magazine release,also a HK G3 SG1 stock and

A collapsible stock to make it a HK G3 A3 AND THE Original HK Bipod

. This machine gun is a fully transferable machine gun. For more information on this listing you can email remove spam fish2983REMOVESPAM@aol.com or call 502-five nine three 8 five 0ne 7.  Price is $20,000 and i will pay the tax stamp and shipping to your SOT. I am located in Kentucky just outside Louisville. I can send High Def Pictures and References and if your close and want to see the gun you can make an appointment, I Have a Granddaughter in college and it has to go.This is a swing down lower double push pin and no claw marks on the receiver !!

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5780.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5794.jpg

• Like 1