HK93 Chantilly IH Date Code with 18 Magazines

RedSeven

I have an extremely desirable HK93 with the Chantilly, VA and Made in W. Germany Markings. Great Condition
Chambered in 5.56, 1/12 Twist barrel
The date code is 1987. (IH)

This rifle has had no more than 200 rounds through it in its entire existence, functions flawlessly. The only finish wear is inside the magazine well, which is unavoidable with the rock in magazines; a little where the bipod mount is; on the top of the rifle where there used to be a claw mount; and the selector marking for 1 is slightly worn out. Otherwise this rifle is in excellent condition. Absolute cherry of a rifle! I will include 3 30-round factory magazines, 9 25-round factory magazines, 4 MKE 30-round polymer magazines, and 2 30-round pro mag. I will also include a mlok rail and the original flash hider cover.

Magazine Breakdown: 
25 Round Mags --------
- 1 x HI Date Code
- 3 x HJ Date Code
- 1 x IB Date Code 
- 1 x IC Date Code
- 1 x ID Date Code
- 2 x IE Date Code
30 Round Mags -------
- 3 x n Code 
- 4 MKE Clear Magazines
- 2 Pro Mags

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. PM me or send me a text at 214-504-6019imageproxy.php?img=&key=898bd455c4915183

Here's a link to the magazines and the close ups of the wear: https://imgur.com/a/4ZV2GJr
I am asking 5550 for everything shipped and insured. Price is OBO I was planning on keeping this rifle for a while but I've had expenses come up I have to take care of immediately. I will ship FFL to FFL only, or meet FTF locally here in Austin, TX or San Antonio, TX.
Payment Methods: Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Wire Transfer, Bank/Cashiers Check, Personal Check. Electronic is preferred. 

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

mlok_pic.jpg

Edited by RedSeven