WTS: HK SP89 excellent condition, 5.1K

guido1221

I am selling my SP89 for $5100.  Comes with 2 HK mags and one not HK . The overall condition of the gun is excellent.  (98%).  I am not the original owner,  however,

when I received the gun, I test fired it, cleaned and oiled it, and placed it in the safe.  I have not fired it since.  

I can do a layaway if at least $2000 is up front.   I will also entertain trade options for all, or part, of the remaining portion of the payment    Email me for pictures if interested.  No tire kickers please.

Please be sure you are allowed to own this gun where you live. ( I hate having to write that, but as an FFL, my big brothers will punish me if I don't abide by their rules)

Thank You

Jim Izzolo

Ruby Mountain Guns & Ammo

Eureka, Nevada   775 237 5527  or 775  374 1786 cell

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, guido1221 said:

Ok thanks for the advice...   How do I retrieve the PM messages?   Also, I would send Buddy a "lunch" every month.  Is it the same address???  I want to continue doing so.

I access Sturm on a mobile device, my cell phone, so my advice will be based upon that.  If you access Sturm from a covent iona computer, this advice may or may not be accurate.

At the top left of your screen you'll see a square shaped icon made up of three horizontal bars.  Press the square shaped icon.  This will open a new menu which will have two icons at the top:  on the left will be an icon shaped like a bell and on the right will be an icon shaped like an envelope.

Press the envelope icon.  This will open your Private Message (PM) Inbox.  Unread messages will be in bold text.  Just scroll through the list of messages and press the one you wish to read.

Giovanni