State Department bans import of Russian ammo

Said for a long time that they don’t have to take away the guns.....just the ability to feed them....also shows how screwed we are for not having a good amount of domestic manufacturing of said product.....and that is an issue across the board, not just ammunition. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was reading apparently Palmetto was going to be producing steel cased 7.62x39 and possibly 5.45x39. Makes sense since they had their 47 line of AKs out for awhile and their 74s are fairly new but no idea on cost or when this will happen but the days of cheap steel cased are gone. 

12 hours ago, Ryo said:

Just realize that not all steel case ammo is gone due to Russian ban. Some of the ammo from Tula or Wolf are produced elsewhere, hence not banned.  

It has been debated, the wording in the ban is vague to say the least. You are correct though, like Wolf Gold .223 is made in Taiwan for example. I'd be interested to see if Ukraine might import ammo again. 

I have a long list of issues but the last time they offered if you bought 10 ar mags it was free shipping, ordered 10 and was charged shipping. When I complained their fix was for me to pay to ship them back for a refund! I didn't but I'm sure they weren't going to refund the original shipping. 

Last time I buy anything from them.